Member Services Representative
Company: Borgess Health, MI
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Job ID: 278426 Member Services Representative Kalamazoo, Michigan Regular Additional Job Information Title: Member Services Representative City, State: Kalamazoo, MI Location: Borgess Health and Fitness Center Department: Fitness Center 001 Additional Job Details: Part-Time Evening, 24 Hours Weekly Evenings and every other weekend. About Us Based in Kalamazoo, Borgess provides care for nearly 1 million people annually in cardiac, neurologic, orthopedic, vascular and bariatric services, among others. We are one of the region's largest health systems and employers and have been serving as part of Ascension since 1999. Job Description Job Summary: The Member Services Representative performs general customer services related activities for a retail location. Responsibilities:
- Greets customers and assists with purchase selections.
- Receives payment by cash, check, credit card and debit card and issues receipts, change, credits or refunds to customers.
- Assists with the monitoring of inventory and restocking of shelves and displays as needed.
- Assists with the receiving, unpacking, stocking, displaying, pricing, and sales of merchandise.
- Performs the duties of cashier, front desk attendant, and membership sales. Records payment and sale transactions using computerized system. Balancing of cash drawer for daily deposits. Acts as both receptionist and public relations representative for facility, both in person an via incoming telephone calls. Member check in process and information dissemination. Responds to membership inquiries, conducts prospect tours and performs membership sale closing responsibilities.
- The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certification specializing in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required. Associate's degree in Marketing/Business or Health Promotion preferred.
- Typing, Microsoft Office software skills and office equipment operation skills required.
- Three (3) years customer service experience with one year experience in a health club or related field preferred.
- Two (2) years cash application or billing experience preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year sales experience preferred. Equal Employment Opportunity Borgess Health is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to the nondiscrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, disability, veteran or marital status. Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. Share: -->
Keywords: Borgess Health, MI, Kalamazoo , Member Services Representative, Sales , Kalamazoo, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!